WAIDS may be useful to penetration testers, wireless trainers, law enforcement agencies and those who is interested to know more about wireless auditing and protection. The primarily purpose for this script is to detect intrusion. Once wireless detect is found, it display on screen and also log to file on the attack. Additional features are added to current script where previous WIDS does not have are :
- automatically save the attack packets into a file
- interactive mode where users are allow to perform many functions
- allow user to analyse captured packets
- load previously saved pcap file or any other pcap file to be examine
- customizing filters
- customize detection threshold (sensitivity of IDS in detection)
- Association / Authentication flooding
- Detect mass deauthentication which may indicate a possible WPA attack for handshake
- Detect possible WEP attack using the ARP request replay method
- Detect possible WEP attack using chopchop method
- Detect possible WPS pin bruteforce attack by Reaver, Bully, etc.
- Detection of Evil-Twin
- Detection of Rogue Access Point
If you like my blog, Please Donate Me
Or Click The Banner For Support Me.