This post is the summary from Pandalabs's blog. If you want to see full detail, please go to the source.
1. Install Malzilla
2. Copy the obfuscate code into Malzilla
3. Hit the "Format Code" button.
4. Copy the code into text editor
6. Find the first function that was run when script start.
7. Create the code that will receive what is the buffer of return value of first function.
Example decode the buffer from the source.
var string01 = document.getElementId('variable').innerHTML;
var var_array = new Array(2,3,2,3);
var index = 0;
var index2 = 0;
var buffer = "";
while( index < string01.length)
index += var_array[index2];
buffer += string01.charAt(index);
if ( index2 == var_array.length)
8. Run the code in the browser.
9. You will know what the purpose of that function. So do it in every function that you want to know what it will do.
If you like my blog, Please Donate Me