The framework is shipped with about 300 tests grouped in 8 testing modules:
- clientSideAttacks: this module uses a reverse shell to provide the server with instructions to download remote malicious files. This module tests the ability of the IDS/IPS to protect against client-side attacks.
- testRules: basic rules testing. These attacks are supposed to be detected by the rules sets shipped with the IDS/IPS.
- badTraffic: Non RFC compliant packets are sent to the server to test how packets are processed.
- fragmentedPackets: various fragmented payloads are sent to server to test its ability to recompose them and detect the attacks.
- multipleFailedLogins: tests the ability of the server to track multiple failed logins (e.g. FTP). Makes use of custom rules on Snort and Suricata.
- evasionTechniques: various evasion techniques are used to check if the IDS/IPS can detect them.
- shellCodes: send various shellcodes to the server on port 21/tcp to test the ability of the server to detect/reject shellcodes.
- denialOfService: tests the ability of the IDS/IPS to protect against DoS attempts
If you want to download it,please go to the Source.